HAHAHAHAHA~
PRAISE ME for doing such a great job, updating my precious graphic calculator without killing it. A pat on my shoulder. Things aren't that difficult afterall. WOOOOHOOO~ LOLS. Pretty much crazy after attempting a success in updating my GC. la.la.la~
NOW, I can start working on Linear Equation!
Anyway, today was AJC open house. Actually I don't really have much to say about it. But there was a greenies' invation in the afternoon. Many familiar greenies cause I, too, was once a greeny. Saw some friends that I haven't met for some time. AND ex-greenies too, su rong and hui ru, they came down for the open house.. I doubt there'll be time to see them in action during NYJC's open house.
After open house, I went with hui si to J8. J8 is just as ever .. boring. LOLS. But I bought a rainbow colour handphone strip. NICE! AND being super hungry cause I didn't have lunch.. thanks to *RAHS. Don't wanna talk about it. BLEH!*, we went to the basement to search for some food. While waiting for hui si to finish savouring her food as usual, I saw Guan Yi.. LONG TIME NO SEE. hahs. I was shocked by myself too, I called his name kind of loud. It doesn't matter. Chatted for a while .. about school and NYJC having their open house next tues. He is kind of busy.. but he seems to be enjoying it. well.
Getting a little tired already.. so this shall be the LAST sentence.