Gee Gee Gee Gee ~ Baby Baby Baby.
WOAHS. It still makes me feel so happy whenever the song plays. Still as addictive.. Gee! Its been made my ringtone that means I'll be in good mood to pick up any call. LOLS.
I'm going to post some random stuff since I'm giving myself a little break from homework. HA HA HA~ HOMEWORK.. I won't be able to finish it anyway. What a PROCRASTINATOR. On 12th Jan, I shall be a changed me, the day procrastination ENDS and make its way into history. We'll see, but I'm SURE I CAN do it.
Sidetrack a little now, I just saw this really cool thing from google's image. BLOOD PUDDLE PILLOW! I mean.. its so cool. Imagine you're sleeping and someone freak out thinking your head is bleeding profusely. hmm.. LAUGHS. It does look quite real from the picture I saw. ohh..
Another saturday as usual but no training for LS (swimming). Mr Chang is off to Phuket.. HAHAHA~. But next week.. he will drill us crazy for sure. OPPS. But anyway, there was still piano lesson in the morning. Ms Cheng was in good mood, I guess. AND me too. I like both the pieces I played today and also the new piece I learnt.. the melody is really nice.
Walked around PS with mum and dad after lessons cause sis was in school for some CCA FAIR, another greeny. Bought a pair of jeans at PS cause there was like 40% off though it didn't help, it was still like EX. But well, I still got it anyway since my old jeans is ... *no comments*.
I'm going to complete MORE homework now. How much is more? LOLS.
Gee! Its still playing.. Gee Gee Gee Gee~