FINALLY. I just encountered some connection error to blogger.
One more week before school reopen. One comprehension done today. Not a lot but at least, something. Many somethings can add up to a lot of things! LOLS
Was trying to find the file to update grapic calculator a few days ago, on the day my internet went crazy. Asked for help from someone but only then coming to realise the updates were already removed from IVLE. N..NICE!
But, I still found help. hahs. Tried running names of people though my mind .. and .. there! I don't know why but I was so sure Eu Hao would have got it downloaded already..LOLS. He finally e-mailed me the file cause we could never meet online, the timing is always different. LOLS. Anyway, thanks EH (:
But the problem now is, the instruction is so.. LONG. And it comprises danger of GC mulfunctioning afterwhich, with me in a state of being half asleep. I'm like struggling about whether I should do it myself. I was thinking of getting help again. This is surely what you call 得寸进尺. But whatever. I don't want to get mentally stressed by a GC, this is so stupid.
Lets see what I can do. What fun GC brings.