TIRED! I don't know this is the no. what post I'm saying I'm tired but at least I'm happy being tired. I woke up early again this morning and made my way to Bishan MRT to meet the girls. I was kind of excited thinking that I was going to meet some of the primary school friends that I haven't met for 5 year! And phew, I was still able to recognise most of them. hahs
By 9 plus, we were heading to Pasir Ris Park. Just like kids once more, we started playing, myself and joey started playing first. Joey and myself later went by the beach to enjoy the sea breeze and talk. LOLS. Under the sun and now I'm tanned again! rahs~
Lunch was a contribution of food from everyone and also we had before christmas exchange of gift. AND no forgetting CYCLING! I wanna cycle more..more more!!! Before I ever forget, Mrs Khoo brought her kids along. So CUTE, and their chinese was flawless(a lil exaggerated)! .. well, both Mrs khoo and her husband are chinese teachers but I like the way the kids spoke. Also, li chen who is like 6, he gave all of us a hug before he left, I still remember carrying him when he was just a few months old.
So, we're gonna have another 6A'03 gathering in another 5 years time?! hahs.