Sunday, December 14, 2008
This is funny! For FUN, try it.
Rules:
1. Put your iTunes or Media Player or etc on "Shuffle" mode.
2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put comments in brackets after the song name.
Are you male or female?
That girl will never be mine
(Female.. )
Describe yourself.
Love Story
(HUH?! lols)
What do people feel when they're around you?
听听
(They really do wanna listen?)
Describe your current relationship.
Home
(home sweet home )
Where would you like to be now?
Tale as old as time
(Fairytale!)
How do you feel about love?
原来
(SO.. thats what i feel?)
What's your life like?
我的天
(OMG!. its really OMG..hahs)
What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
我还想他
(想谁?为何我都不知道)
Say something wise.
约束
(Control!.. thats very impt. hahs)
If someone say "is this okay" you say,
Love You Lately
(I really do...lols.)
How would you describe yourself?
青鸟
(wow. so 'chim')
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Just One Last Dance
(I can't dance..laughs)
How do you feel today?
点一把火炬
(What would I wanna do that?)
What is your life's purpose?
律政新人王
(I'm so righteous! amazing)
What is your motto?
温柔
(WHAT ON EARTH.. NO WAY! lols)
What do your friends think of you?
如果你也听说
(So.. you should have heard it)
What do you think of your parents?
不死之身
(Kind of agree..ermms)
What do you think about very often?
今天星期几
(I really do. What day is it today?)
What is 2+2?
Wasabi
(WHY? I can do math!)
What do you think of your best friend?
Piano Piece
(They are really nice)
What do you think of the person you like?
浪漫手机
(Who?! IDK)
What is your life's story?
La Nuit (night)
(What kind of life story is that?)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
近情情却
(I don't know the meaning of the title.)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
不想
(不想就对了! I'm so smart.lols)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Because You Live
(because you live.. I love it!)
What will they play at your funeral?
时光机
(COOL!)
What is your hobby/interest?
真心话
(Really? I didn't know that)
What is your biggest fear?
When You're Gone
(when.. YOU.. are gone..aww..*sobs*)
What is your biggest secret?
雨樱花
(hahs. what a secret.lols)
What do you think of your friends?
Muk Mark
(duper cool~)
What will you post this as?
表白
(well..)
Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.