SL Project for 25/08 is finally completed at AMKFSC! What an experience, bringing a group of kids around the place. I would consider it fun but its DIFFICULT! Its hard to catch their attention and make them really listen to what you have to say, not to say gettin some of them to really cooperate and get involve with the day's programme.
But, they are kids and some of them are really cute! Guess what, I've got my tutee in the group that I took. He is definitely one kid with really short attention span but at least.. he LISTENS to me! Thats all good enough. But the entire days has got me really tired.
Also, I've finally got hold of the books from su peng, new moon and eclispe, and I can finally start on them which I think should be able to finish quite quickly but I'm really reluctant to read about the break up due to the STUPID party. NO!!. But its been all written in the book already which I can't change. But I'm always looking forward to reading about them together again. AND movie(twilight) on Wednesday! Gonna be really busy next week and it seem like my schedule for next week have been fully packed with activities and events. COOL (: