Monday, December 22, 2008
The once thought draggy holiday seem to have start speeding towards the end. That means.. 2009 is coming! Mentioning about the arriving of 2009, I'm tired of stupid reasons people are giving me to join countdowns.. "because its only once every year!". Like 2nd Jan doesn't occur only once every year. Why don't people countdown for 29th Feb, which only occur only once every 4 years. I guess i'm kind of stubborn about this issue. hahs. But, stil, I'm looking forward to 2009!~ Just no countdown parties with large crowds >< Anyway, today wasn't a productive day either, I did no tutorials and I feel so hopeless. RAHS! Woke up at 6 30 in the morning and went to tpy stadium, and what else can I do at a stadium? LOLS. Than in the late morning, I went to Tampinese, a part of Singapore I spent quite a bit of my childhood, and after that I went to Bedok. I had chendol at the market right infront of the bus interchange.. the only stall in Singapore I'll ever eat chendol. I'm pretty serious about that.This post seem to be like..(the)Life of a super bored person..*laughs*But anyway, I heard this song which has pretty nice lyrics cause the words are REALLY nicely put together.决别诗出鞘剑 杀气荡
风起无月的战场
千军万马独身闯
一身是胆好儿郎
儿女情前世帐
你的笑活着怎么忘
美人泪,断人肠
这能取人性命是胭脂烫
绝别诗两三行
写在三月春雨的路上
若还能打着伞走在你的身旁
绝别诗两三行
谁来为我黄泉路上唱
若我能死在你身旁
也不枉来人世走这趟
彦子非来和去何从My favourite line has got to be this: 若我能死在你身旁
也不枉来人世走这趟..
If I could die beside you, its worth to have travelled this life.. spooky, but really nice
Monday, December 22, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.