Life have been very uninteresting since I returned from Vietnam but somehow, sometimes though I feel bored, so bored that I didn't mind someone throwing me something to do, I sometimes enjoy this kind of life. Reading books, listening to some music, leaving home for CCA and back home again.
Well, the routine has got itself a little repetitive. But its yet so bad that I need to get someone to 'go out' with. Call me anti-social but I just settled a date with weiting that we should go somewhere. hahs. But peace and quiet can be great sometimes..just sometimes, too much of it drives me crazy. But now that I'm indulge in some reading craze... fictional characters will occupy me for some time. Who knows if I'll get bored of it the next day.. I know very well I'm unpredictable and people don't have to remind me of that further.
Maybe when I'm really getting bored, I shall be starting to make my way to Shaw Plaza to catch a movie or something anyway its just a less than five minutes walk from home. But that means, I'll be watching movies alone?! It doesn't matter anyway..