LAST day, and also the LAST hour of 2008. All ready to welcome the brand new 2009.
I thought I would be super late this morning when I left home to meet Justin and Grace at Somerset. I had like 25 minutes to get there from home. But surprisingly, I was super on time, right on the dot at 11am, I reached.LOLS. And on my way walking to TPY MRT, I saw Li Jia Wei walking out from the S'pore Table Tennis Assoc. hahs. Not surprising actually.
Was out all morning and afternoon, with crazy girl COREY, Grace and Justin. COREY was super late when she came to meet us cause her mum wants her to have lunch at home. *GUAIKIA!*JK. Its been months we've seen grace like since she quit LS, to concentrate on studies. Had a good chat after lunch while waiting for COREY. Wierd as it seems, we touched on topics like.. Euthanasia, Economic crisis*erms* and the wierdest of all, money laundering. HAHS. But well, we talked about the college, Concord College, Grace will be going to. Sounds fun.
As soon as Corey join as we headed to watch Ip Man. Yong Chun is so COOL! It makes me want to learn it too. LOLS. Ip Man, nice movie, worth every cent. The fightings were really impressive. Surpried that I like it so much but I REALLY DO.
I tried looking for a book at Kino after the movie but.. its OUT OF STOCK! oh well, I shall head for the library instead, soon. Then while Corey wanted to have a bite at the foodcourt, Justin started to make us guess some stuff. You know what, I don't like GUESSING. Just tell me whatever, kaes?! Guessing is NO fun. SRY.
AND I got to know that xue ting is attached! Thats such a BIG new year surprise but CONGRATS. She's finally put the past behind and got over him. Looks like everyone's finding someone. LOLS. Like .. someone too, someone Joey wanted to ask her the question. I'm interested to find out too. hahs. OPPS. No leaking of secrets. Identity protected.
I just walked out of my room, and my SIS is watching the countdown programme on Channel 8, something caught my attention. Dai Yang Tian is cute. LOLS. He looks cool today and in Little Nonya too. At least he is considered not bad among the local male artist.
20 mins more to 2009 (:
CHEERS!