Internet was down ytd, so I'm so gonna change the post date and time for this post to 29 dec. hahs!!
A "Vietnam Trips people outing" at Pasir Ris to cycle organised by cs, and it turned out to be only FOUR! Yongli, Nicholas, CS and myself. Still, my main purpose was to cycle, wasn't it. Still, I LOVE the spider web at Pasir Ris park. But I still haven't figured out where the pony area in Pasir Ris corey was talking about, I didn't have time to do that anyway. Maybe I'll find that out next time.
And yeah, cycling. At first I went the wrong route, the exact same WRONG route we took during the 6A'o3 gathering last sat. Just can't believe how stupid I was, or well,put it nicely, BLUR. But, we didn't cycle for long, so ain't very tiring. But I'm tired cause of waking up kind of early but we started the day's activity LATE, very late, still I'm finding my reason for waking up so early.
After cycling was.. well, entertain myself outside till 6 plus since no one's home.
Seriously, everything's wrong, very wrong the minute I stepped home. NO DINNER! Internet down, which allowing me to only use msn. I can't update my graphic cal, with the updates MIA. Things going WRONG, GREAT!
Monday, December 29, 2008



