I'm beginning to feel bored! .. Done with twilight a few days ago and I'm left with nothing much to read. All the other books of the series in the library are on loan and su peng just lent hers to her friend.. that will mean a long wait.
I tried to be a little hardworking anyway since I'm feeling bored.. I tried readind the notes on Intro to Macroeconomics. Well, I tried, a few pages, but with many contents half understood. See? I'm too lazy to touch the tutorials that still remain sitting on my tabletop.
Anyway, I think I should forget about being hardworking for a few days since kuan hung just landed in S'pore from Australia. So many friends coming back from Australia.. Joycelyn, Hui Min and Kuan Hung. Meeting up tomorrow, I mean later(you see..its past 12 already), with eu hao, xun hao, wanshi and of course not forgetting the star for the day.. KH.
Next thing. I wanna watch movie.. though its holiday its still quite difficult to find a common time with friends.. CCAs still going on and so on. I want to watch four christmases.. cause i heard that its funny and I want a good laugh. Just so many of them that I wanna watch some already screening some are coming soon..
Also not forgetting Twilight, thats seriously the highlight. Though still afraid that its not as good as the book which most probably how it will turn out to be, I still want to watch it. But, Edward Cullen of my own imagination definitely will be better. Winy said that the movie was not bad though cause its already been screened in Indonesia. I should give her that little trust since shes also a big fan of the book. I mean shes totally obsessed, Obsessive Cullen Disorder (OCD)! She might want to kill me if she reads this but its a fact. Winy, right?!