Tuesday, December 16, 2008
hahs! Kuan Hung says that we're all crazy! over Edward Cullen. LOLS. So he realises it. 他说我们这些人都中毒了。 可惜没有解药。哈哈。 Well, I will say I'm still under control. kaes?! But i see some serious, very serious, cases such as our Mrs Edward Cullen aka Winy who uses Mrs Edward Cullen all over my tag board.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Will be watching Twilight at Lido. Looking forward but still like I've said a million times, I'm afraid of dissapointment. But somehow I've sort of got assurace that its good or at least its pretty ok. Before that.. I've got to remember to visit the library tomorrow.. hopefully I don't forget.. erm. What will be my chance of remembering to go to the library before going off to watch twilight. Lets see.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.