Finally, a considered sucessful class gathering, BBQ at zhi hong's house for class 25/08. Its FUN but super sad now that I'm having blister which started since ytd after playing bball without shoes. Who can i blame? MYSELF! oh.. but before we went to zhi hong's house, we played bowling at yishun safra which makes up for this no training week, and I tried really hard to remember what Leslie has taught as, trying to close aas many frames as possible but still unable to close all the frames. The closest I got was 7 which gave me the score of 161. well, try harder!
But i guess it was fun for most people, playing cards at the table beside the BBQ pit and those having fun doing the BBQ and those who made the burned chicken wing and so on. But I found myself 'running' away when ever someone comes close to the BBQ pit to get their drinks, I can't believe how much I fear styrofoam. rahs! NO! I hate styrofoams.
2 days and I'm super tired, the day before, I went out the entire day with su peng and wan shi and ytd, the BBQ. But still, I had to wake up super early at 7am this morning. I had to accompany my sis to school cause she's being posted to the same secondary school I was from. But I went to wan shi's house while they had their pre-orientation. Had breakfast with wan shi and su peng and than back to the school to help my sis with some admin stuff. Only then I realise that teachers actually recognises me! lols. AND now, they recognises my sis. This is gonna be fun for her. erm.. hahs!
While I'm typing this, wan shi and su peng would have already arrived in Indonesia... so girls, HAVE FUN!