Staring at this blank space, I don't know what I should be typing. When my hands start to move, the next immediate action was the backspace key. I do have something to say, I'm sure, but I don't want to tell.
Grace told me she will be going overseas to study, not waiting for the release of her O level results, reason being simple cause its too challenging here. Another one, leaving S'pore. It feels wierd having so many friends leaving the country.
Everything seem to be out of the control of one person's hand. Like, clashing of events, I wasn't able to attend the PAE 13/08 gathering, something I was so looking forward to. But on the other hand, some events that I dread, I need to try hard to come out with excuses and to cover up an excuse, I have to come out with many more. So for now, no excuses submitted yet.
I'm so in need of sea breeze to clear up everything. No sea breeze today, how bout the swimming pool for training today?! ><"