3 Cheers for myself today! I finally made decision to start work, to start completing tutorials. Newspaper articles. COOL! Its so happening. LOLS. I read the paper from last week till today's, all in one day. HAPPENING!
Today, I think I did quite some stuff I was suppose to do. I updated the attendance for bowling's term 4 training on schoolbuzz. Afterwhich, I went out in the early afternoon, first to meet Edwin to get some stuff from him. THANKS! I've been wanting the piano scores for the song, LUCKY, for very long and he actually wrote and typed it out. The copyright at the bottom of the score, he printed Christmas, so thats my christmas present, right?! THX(:
I made a trip to the bank to get some stuff done. Also finally, I remembered to purchase my bus concession. I was given reminder thousands and millions of times before I finally remember. I'm so going to cut more newspaper articles now, already exceeding the 15 I need but its ok, it will come in handy when the time comes. But I'm still lacking on the 3 AQ I promised someone I would complete. AWw! YOU can LAUGH at me when you see this post.
But one more thing, I'm still hanging there, having a little difficulty. I still can't get the date whereby everyone is free to take DA, in another words, I can't find a day where both the testers and everyone's free!! Its hard to arrange a such a day. What a task I'm entrusted to. SOS. DA DA DA!!! I want to get it done as quickly as possible though.
Before I end this post, I need some suggestion for a gift for a friend. SOS, once again.
AH! Not forgetting to charge up my camara!! OPPS, I almost forgot.