Time to blog again before my head hits the pillow.
Went back to school today for really short dicussion for the class SL project. And afterwhich slacked around to wait for Jason to pass him the photos taken in Vietnam where Chen Shuang and Jon came soon after.
Anyway, homework for the holiday is really a lot and I'm still wondering where I should be starting from. But the time I figure out something, it will already be January, I guess. Hiring motivator to motivate me to study though, anyone taking this job?! lols. I hate lazing around, doing nothing but more i dread homework. HURMPH. Life of a student, to be more precise, life of a slacker but mugger wannabe. Whats wrong with me! bleh...
Homework aside for a little while. I replied Gaby's email and chatted with her on msn! GABY!!! We knew her through the Vietnam study trip from NTT highschool. This is kind of fun. New overseas friend! Though I'm waiting for someone else to add me on msn cause i don't have her e-mail address..well~ But, Gaby's really nice(: She gives me the feeling that she like us AJcians a lot.
Also, Winy and myself were discussing about a topic for her essay. Su peng happily 'ps-ed' the discussion. Some friend. Anyway, it was about emotions and knowledge. Its kind of philosophical but quite an interesting topic. Theres actually so much that can be discussed and now that I'm reading up on it, I shall help Winy source for more resources. ^^
Another thing I was thinking about, talked a little about it with wan shi previously and also I mentioned about it to Rachel, EXPECTATIONS. While trying to figure some things out, I started to ponder upon what exactly expectations meant. It can be quite a scary thing sometimes, right? But at the same time, its hard to control the forming of expectation of some thing or even towards a person. Well, throughout someone was in my mind while i tried to figure out something. I guess it was all too about expectations. Maybe I'll just need a little more time and I'll have my answer figured out.