I'm BACK.. in Singapore. That was on Monday and yup, it marked the end of the Vietnam trip. Maybe, I should describe and share a little about the trip.
Generally, the main purpose of us visiting Vietnam was to visit their Highschool (Nguyen Tat Thanh Highschool), so we visited them on the very first day we landed in Vietnam. Than after that we had the most memorable dinner of the trip, with a lot of accompanyment by ants and also the "tomato~ish" meal. Almost everything was cooked with tomato.
Than following the second day, we had a temple tour around Hanoi. Temples, one after another. Also we visited Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the place he used to live.
A little random here, but the weather was great, just like in air-conditioned room all day. Also, the hotel was good, it gets cosier each day. Countless funny happenings and also things that shall always remain a secret. hahs
Back we went to the highschool on the third day and had classroom obervations, they are seriously seriously much more proactive than we are and definitely have a much higher sense of urgency and much more prepared before lessons, guilty we shall be. hahs
The rest of the days were left with SHOPPINGS and more shoppings around the Old Quarters of Hanoi. Well well, I'm not yet a pro but definitely i can remember the entire place already, how to get from one place to another and finding my way out of the lanes here and there.
Also, we made a trip to Hailong Bay, seafood spread on the boat and also a visit to the cave. Kind of artificial already so yeah, not very impressive i felt though some of the rocks in there really formed nice shapes.
I'm now trying to get photos from everyone possible, especially photos with myself... COPYRIGHTED!!! jkjk :p
Not forgetting a good rest now I have my lovely bed though the hotel one is good but nothing's better than my tweety on my bed, Sorry! that i guess i'm childish at times but well... hahs
And I'm back for trainings, 2 trainings behind other bowlers already, gotta buck up! (: