Gonna help out in the organising of 6A'o3 class gathering. Its really been some time since I met some of them to be a little more exact, I haven't seen some of them since we collected our PSLE results, hahs. But still, kind of looking forward to see them, at least the pact I had with Joey which is to meet up after sec 4 will we kept. And, definitely I wanna meet Mrs Khoo, though I managed to have a five minutes talk with her on my sis's graduation day a few weeks ago cause I absoulutely miss Mrs Khoo's two cuties.. The last time I saw them, the older boy just learnt how to walk and the younger girl was still being carried around but they are now going to attend school already, the younger one will be attending pre-kindergaten next year. hmm... KIDS! Kids are just so unresistably cute and I simply love them.. awww!~
Hopefully, though I'm helping out in the organising and stuff, the actual gathering with the ex-MCS girls doesn't clash with any other events.. ^^