Finally, we've all come to an end of the tedious project work journey. No doubt a lot of work had to be done, there were many fun times working as a group. I'm serious that you guys were a great group to work with though there were more crapping than working during most meetings. But without those 'entertainment', we wouldn't have come out with "Bridging the Gap".
We had a inter-group lunch after the 3 groups finished PW presentation at Novena's Fish&Co., as usual I just can't finish their serving... somehow the oil makes me feel super full. zzz! But after which, most people decided to go home, including myself. I was deciding between taking bus, walking home or maybe join the crowd to take the MRT but MRT was kind of out of the point cause I'll be travelling extra distance.
Deciding that I should walk to the bus stop further downwards which is near TTSH to catch a bus home, I ended up walking and continued till I finally reached Balestier and finally home. Thats practically WALKING home from Novena but it was not really that far, approximately 25 mins, though I didn't take the short cut i took with Daddy on Monday. Well, its been quite long since I took such 'walk', have been rushing most of the time and when you decided to slow down a little, many things have changed. Right! Especially the University under construction beside my block, passing by it just now... its seriously getting somewhere and I bet its gonna be really cool! The glass structure layout~ woahs!