Haven't been motivated to blog... though I don't know what kind of motivation, just didn't quite feel like blogging. Life's been very normal recently so 'as usual' that I've nothing much to say. Revolving around editing WR and powerpoint slides for OP. But, I do see myself doing slightly better each time for OP. It will be fine on the day. I BELIEVE.
Anyway, I had swollen eye for a few days, kind of bad. It just feels so uncomfortable and its still in the process of recovering.. its taking longer than usual this time round! gosh~ I hate this.
But still I had to go for swimming today. LATE! cause I didn't see coach's sms but at least I rushed over. The horrifying 'bricks' reappeared in our training. eww... hopefully won't get blueblack this time round like the previous, swimming with 2 bricks on the shoulder... till now, I don't feel pain on my shoulder so i guess it should be fine. I hope the bricks will dissapear next week! I WISH~