Recently, I found myself a new addiction. I'm listening to not Korean pop, Jap, Chinese neither English but THAI pop. But some of which are really good. I may not understand the lyric, its like not understanding the lyrics for korean and jap songs but I tried reading through some lyrics that have been translated. Seriously, its not bad a change to tune into Thai pop. B-O-Y(blood of youth) is not bad. Actually there are many more that are really good.
I just read through a blog post posted by Winy 10 minutes ago. She mentioned about this guys falling to his death off a building while working. Its an accident that the rope holding the platform he was on snapped. Right, life is fragile and unpredictable i have to say. There isn't much we can do, is there? But the least will be not to regret only after its lost. It not for everything you can make a u-turn.
The mood is getting kind of wierd. Anyway, I going back for more thai songs(: