Promos finally over, only when you thought you will be struggling through the week, in a blink of eye, its over!! Anyway, I'm not going to talk bout promos in my post, whats done is done, what I could have done, I've already tried. Like what people say: 竟在大的努力,很多是早已命中注定.
For the past few days, after exams , I've been walking home from toa payoh after taking MRT from yio chu kang. It always so 'just nice' that 139 leaves before I reach. Actually, I could have waited for the bus but its such a waste of time. And, seriously i hate the sun and distance of walking. Although so, everytime i pass by GIIS, I love the sight of kids playing at the school's playground. The sound they make, noisy but its not at all irritating. How much chances do we really have watching so many kids playing together. The slides and the SWING!!! I remember loving the swing so so so much.
Childhood is like a dream, the happiest time of all. The feeling of happiness comes from deep inside. I want to feel like a child for once more... it'll be so great!