I'm beginning to feel sleepy from the long day. Class outing! Finally we managed to come out with one though the turn out rate wasn't very high but it was ok. Eat, play and chat. Usual things, nothing crazy. hahs
I was at a bookstore recently and I saw this book that kind of captured my attention. Its a book that teach about failure. A business related one. But i thought, its a good idea! Teaching about failure is not many would think of. The usual books that we come across would be about sucessful stories what one should do to become sucessful.
No doubt, many people wants to be sucessful. So many books about sucessful people, but think again, how many people of those who have tried really suceeded and had achievement of some sort. Those who wrote about their road to sucess, does follwing their paths lead to to sucess?
Teaching about what failure is all about I guess its more practical.