Teachers' Day celebration in school today. The performances were ok but what really impressed me were the teachers- keyboard, drum and guitar, the teachers were impressive. Well, there are just so many talanted people out there and i think those teachers were really COOL. Some cast from 12 Lotus made an appearance at the beginning of the celebration too. Its really quite unusual to have hokkien song performed in school and having someone to speak in 'perfect' singlish on stage in school. hahs
When the celebration ended, met up with amksian-ajcians at the bus stop to make our way back to Amkss. The school has changed in some way which I don't know how to put in words. But it wasn't the Amkss I was familiar with. But as usual, many were already at the gate on standby to leave school. hahs! But after wan shi and I left Amkss, I was back to the familiar hawker that I survived with for 4 years. As usual, the food is still great but sadly the noodle stall was already closing at 11plus? good business, thats all i can say! Sat at the hawker to chat for a while and I supposed we discussed on an issue thats confusing me.hmm...
On my way home on the bus, Ming Wei was onboard too. Could see that he was very tired after organising the teachers' day event in NY. I was really tired too. But for a totally different reason. I slept at 4 30a.m this morning struggling throughout the night to complete my part for PW and waking up at 6a.m. to go to school. Anyway, I know I wasn't the only one that struggled till that hour. But at least there is someone to chat to online ... orelse it does feel quite scary sometimes staying up alone. But the minute i reach home today, it was a KO for me and I slept till 6p.m.!! I didn't even realise it when mum and sis came home! But it was a good sleep uh! hahs