National celebration in school today. Got to realise that there are so many talanted people around through the performances for the school. The choir that was invited to the school from Harvard was GREAT. Their singing, their actions, and them being able to engage the audience, they made choir performance really enjoyable. After that we went out of school for the activity supposedly to connect Singapore where everyone held hands. The class had quite a bit of fun singing, playing and of course not forgetting to take pictures.
After that, when all has ended, we had a mini class (james, jungyang, yong li, si hao, yue sheng, huisi, melissa and myself) lunch. The Jap food at the S11 beside Jubilee was still as great but the serving was really big and I just couldn't finish it. Than james, yong li, si hao, melissa and myself went to sportslink and just walked around the place and later decided to catch a movie but failed cause ... the price was really too expensive.
So with nicholas joining in, we went to mac and sat there just to chat with each buying ice cream. Chatted until 7 45 going to 8 than we decided to go home.
Currently watching the opening of Beijing Olympics on channel 5. Only do I realise how ignorant I am. All of a sudden, I'm introduced to so many coutries that I've never once heard of. I think I'm going to find a map and get to know more countries. hahs