It was supposedly a long 'holiday' but just after 2 days of school, I guess I'm somehow back to the state I was before the national day 'holiday'. Felt really tired in school especially when I had a flu and was sneezing throughout the day.
Why do things always tend to happen at the same time. Somehow, when I know that i have something important to do, somethign somewhere will pop out and sometimes I really wish I could split myself up and complete everything.
Anyway, its almost 11 30pm now. Shouldn't think too much about whatever is going to happen (clashing of time and so on...)cause things will turn out right when the time comes.
Some 10 minutes ago, I decided I should play a round of audition. Signed in and i realise how bad I'm at it compared to last time. I tried for only a 152bpm song and I missed quite a few of the lvl9. Fingers no longer as fast. hahs~ Anyway, its just for fun.
Shall sleep now(: