Had project work meeting today at J8. Quite unproductive somehow so instead of continuing, we decided that we should walk around J8. I realise that I always go to J8 because of project work and other than that I really very seldom shop there...lols
Anyway tah jian left early for NDP(did i get it right?). Than the remaining 3 of us went to mac and sat there to talk and took some personality test. Its freaking! It kind of reads my personality. But, batt simply couldn't last. So it began our search for a power point. Its just so irritating that the library isn't open but yah, we cannot deprive others of their holiday. So first, we went to amk mac infront of hub and there we see no power point. So, we walked to the drive though mac, nevermind we gave up but anyway there was a com with internet access there.
Just sat there after reading the personality thing and chatted. Made some new realisation today. And, the QUESTION... maybe I should think about it. Am i too insensitive...lols. I think I'm 无聊..hahas