Finally, the week is over. This week have been extremely draining. Especially throughout the 2 days of Blitz event. Although it turned out like a joke, its a new experience. The mecahnics didn't quite work during the competition itself instead it was so much better during the dry run but anyway, there wasn't hope for anything. hahs~ But somehow felt a little wierd going on stage as a group to recieve certificate of participation.
Tuesday and Wednesday was already tiring enough and Thursday turned out to be worse. So bad that I felt totally drained. Especially after an extended physic tutorial followed by an interview session for project work. I knew I had to study for friday's econs test but somehow I knew better I had to sleep.
Today wasn't so bad. Quite energetic after a good sleep yesterday at the expense of my test. But I know very well I'm falling sick. To be exact, I can feel that I'm already sick. Whats wrong! It seem like I've fallen sick for the second time this year, breaking my personal record. AWW~
Got to hold on... aja! keepfightii~(: