[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Thursday, July 03, 2008
This feeling is really BAD. I hate it, screwing up the papers i took especially those taken before the jun holidays commenced, particularly GP and chinese. Choosing the 'trick' question as my choice for essay and not reading properly for chinese comprehension. What is this? I've got totally no idea whats going on. Every event just makes me feel BAD. Of course, i couldn't be happy.
PROBLEMS, problems and more problems. What wrong with the people? Why can't life just be simple. Shouldn't it be. I once thought life could be an enjoyment. I had a perfect picture of many things. They are ruining the perfect imnage of everything. I hate it when whats more i could have been spared from it. It isn't of my concern but somehow I was dragged into it.Can i be left alone? I don't want to know what you did neither do I want to be a part of this whatsoever conflict. I'm irritated!
Sorry my friends if recently I've been easily irritated. Yes, I am. Only if the day comes that the problem no longer bugs me. I don't know when but I wish it would be soon.
LIFE....
ARGH!
Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber