Once again or has it become something usual, there wasn't full attendance for swimming. Maybe it would be a miracle if everyone came. I heard that Grace want to quit to concentrate for 'O' Levels. I didn't know how to react. I was still wandering if it was true. Stressful?! Maybe after going through, it wasn't that bad afterall. It may feel like an obstacle but, grace, relax a little ok?
So only Justin and myself turned up for training. So, what isit like to swim with a power pack? I feel... slow! Especially the last 4 laps of freestyle, I was practically lagging behind maybe even trying too hard to catch up. Towings killed me too, it felt like suicide.*i missed out towing for 2 weeks!* Luckily, coach was nice enough today to spare us from rounds and rounds of contact tow but only reduce the number to 1 round each. Instead there was more of aided tows.
Long time since i saw Justin too. I think it ws 1 month ago, For trainings that he turned up for, i didn't and also the other way round. Got to refrain from missing trainings already cause i want my DA badly. But it seem like no one can take it with me this year... SO ... i have too wait~