Just completed waves E-lecture 3 part 1 and that would mean only 1 more part, E lecture 3 part 2, and I'm done! I could have just completed everything but I'm kind of stuck at example 6b. Maybe my brain is signalling me to stop too. Its late already! Maybe its really time to tuck into bed.
Supposedly, i should be in bed accompanied by sweet dreams till morning but it seem i've slept a little too much in the evening and I'm still not really tired. Instead in the evening, i was really tired, thinking maybe i should just take a short nap, after my head hit the pillow, when i woke up it was 2 hours later. So, thats how tired i was? hmmm...
Lets update a little of what happened...
Huisi came to my house on tuesday morning at around 10 30am. So... yup! we planned to study. I doubt it can be considered sucessful. I did a little on energetics... finally i know whats going on in that chapter cause previously when the chapter was taught i missed most of the lecture for competition and lazy me din't really bother to read up until now that i know i have to for exam purpose. Other than that i guess i only remember bits and pieces of information from the studying for test. As for the other chapters that haven't been tested... thats what i really need to drill myself with. OK! So much things undone. But its always like that. Only when we realise that time is running short, things get done.
So yeah, lets get geared up for THE DAY! It seem a little late for me to say that but hopefully it will be perfectly fine. Shall not emo but be optimistic...
so... leader... i didn't emo in my blog...hahas *ur advice is taken* (: