[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Thursday, June 12, 2008
As usual, like how i always start a post... Haven't been updating recently.
This week, how should i put it? It hasn't been a very good one. I bet it was due to one incident which all started, i don't know how? I ate something on Sunday, I've got no idea which of those things i ate caused it. But it was most probably the dinner. It caused me to vomit and had diarrhoea for 2 days, which means that my precious monday and tuesday were gone. Entirely wasted. Also my holiday!!! Only when i don't have to return to school this comes to ruin my holiday.
Felt much better on Wednesday so i went for cca at yishun safra. Played 3 games. Felt that it was so long ago since i played bowling. For at least a week, i haven't touched bowling but it wasn't that bad. i managed to do ok at yishun lane. I'm overcoming the fear of playing at yishun. (:
I thought i was ok already. But, i wasn't! I ate 'normal food' other than porridge which i've been eating for the past 2 days... but again it started again this morning. Felt so much wanting to die! ARGH! Mummy cooked some drink, i've got no idea what which tasted ok. So I just have to be good and drink up... and it worked!!! hahas LUCKILY it WORKED orelse i would have wanted to die.
So, in the afternoon, went out with mummy and sis to watch kungu panda since sis have been pestering mum that she wants to watch it badly. The movie was quite nice, funny and i always see a message behind animated movies al usual. yup yup... There's no secret ingredients... Its only if you believe.
Thats about what i want to update. I bet its super boring to read my blog but anyway ...laughs~
Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber