This is irratating... fell sick last week and the whole thing got from bad to worse. i thought i was recovering but i wasn't. I didn't felt like seeing a doctor but i've got no choice. So, i went to the doctor yesterday... and what i hate of all is the big tablets ... i just hate it! i always feel i might just choke on them. EKKKs
Anyway, I'm on MC today. managed to have a good rest last night and i slept early. I little better now but the cough is still persisting. Missed today's econs test so gotta look for ms cai on monday for a re-test. thats when everybody is already releaxing and i gotta mug! hais~
But, its gonna be a boring day... gotta on my homework machine and get everything done. Dun wanna procastinate anymore but it seems like i know i shouldn't but i just cannt get myself to start work. feeling so lethargic.
It is so quiet at home! i'm not used to this... i miss the noise i hear in class. It just feels wierd without the noise of 25'o8 on weekdays. hmm..