Manage to return home before the sky turn dark today. It seemed so common in the past but its no longer the case.
I'm still can't feel happy today although i managed to allow myself to laugh at jokes that pops out from time to time. I'm confused why humans are such complicated beings. I mean... dealing with one another, isn't that suppose to be simple. BUT... WHY must it be me who got to know all these stuffs I didn't wanted to. I didn't want to know what was going on but somehow i feel that i'm slowly being put in a difficult position. It all happened by chance but how much i wish time can return to when i knew nothing. I don't wanna think bout it n just leave me alone....I don't want to be put in between. I dun want to be unhappy about things that doesn't concern me.