[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Thursday, March 20, 2008
I'm getting to know exactly how JC life is. Its really tiring but somehow i'm enjoying it. Never have i tried having such tight schedule, study and trainings and going home really late and still trying very hard to complete tutorials.
Perhaps many people see that AJ as a mugger school, thats not exactly the fact afterall. We STUDY and we still have fun and thats definitely 25/08. 25/08, though still very unfamiliar with the people in there, it is a great class. There is this strong feeling that is assuring me that i'm will be enjoying myslef in the class. Although it seem that at most time we're very noisy and playful, but i think we can achieve! (:
It has been really tiring for the past few days. Having training on monday, wednesday and thursday but this thursday's training was cancelled. I'm glad that I was able to manage most of my tutorials which is a good start, I'm going to maintain this and do even better. I AM DETERMINED to REDUCE the amount of time i use the laptops on weekdays and focus. HAHAS
I wasn't even this focus for 'O' levels but i found motivation to study and i'm gonna keep the pace. I know my goals, my target for studies and for cca.
Although its freaking late to find motivation to study only in JC but its better than never. Unholding AMKSS spirit? dicipline from within (:
Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber