[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
tired! there is already no EC today but still I feel tired like any other day, all drained by the time i reach home. Should we already br turning on the "full engine"? Or is there an alternative? Every morning, just sitting in class already bring enough stress with discussions here and there all about the syllabus. Of course, to save myself from being stressed up, there are 2 choices, either to leave the class or to do something so to make myself feel better(at least I'm also doing something).
Anyway, I'm blogging with my new laptop collected today after school *smile*. Until now, it hasn't give me any problem and hopefully it will not . >< I'll soon post a picture of it =)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber