[ .d i s c l a i m e r. ]
[#the big rule]
To navigate, click on the words on the left
. the time spent together .
. the laughters .
. the times we laugh HARDER .
Sunday, March 25, 2007
read this weiting~
WHAT IF......
-- I committed suicide: wad for?
-- I said I liked you: why not? lols
-- I kissed you: tell me the reason for tat~
-- I lived next door to you: great~ I’ve someone to irritate
-- I stole something: from? -- I was hospitalized: visit u! *for sure*
-- I ran away from home: come to my hse then -.-
-- I got into a fight and you weren't there: 24hrs on call *laughs*
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
-- Personality: nice
-- Eyes: open it bigger~ jkjk
-- Face: fine
-- Hair: better than mine… wah has
-- Clothes: never explored ur wardrobe
-- Mannerisms: between gd n bad
[1] Who are you? Human being
[2] Are we friends? if u say so
[3] When and how did we meet? I dun noe
[4] How have I affected you? Craze over xiiao fu
[5] What do you think of me? Difficult Qn n too much to type reject answerin
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me? Crazing over someone with miie
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? depends
[8] Do you love me? Duh~ *laughs*
[9] Have I ever hurt you? nah
[10] Would you hug me? … wat do u think?
[11] Would you kiss me? Let miie think of a reason to do so
[12] Are we close? Nt sure
[13] Emotionally, what stands out? Huh?
[14] Do you wish I was cooler? NO
[15] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 8 heehee><
[16] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. can dun choose?
[17] Am I loveable? sometimes
[18] How long have you known me? Since sec 1
[19] Describe me in one word. CRAZY~ woots
[20] What was your first impression? Dun dare get near
[21] Do you still think that way about me now? nah
[22] What do you think my weakness is? I dun noe
[23] Do you think I'll get married? yah
[24] What about me makes you happy? laughters
[25] What about me makes you sad? Nv experience
[26] What reminds you of me? Xiiao fu
[27] What's something you would change about me? I dun noe
[28] How well do you know me? Somehow uncertain
[29] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? maybe but dun remember
[30] Do you think I would kill someone? Maybe lolls
[31] Are you going to put this on your journal/blog and see what I say about you? Dangyunhaji (OF COURSE)
Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sometimes, it just takes a moment to create memories of a lifetime.

[x]i[n]y[i] 欣怡`
[1]6[0]6[9]1
[m]p[s] 1C'98 2C'99 3E'00
[m]c[s] 4E'o1 5A 'o2 6A 'o3
[a]m[k]s[s] 1/3 'o4 2/3 'o5 3/5 'o6 4/5 'o7
[a]j[c] 25'08
[jusillusions@gmail.com]
it's not about how good you are BUT how good you want to be
m.e
s.pee.ch
ex.i.ts
c.hat.ro.om
reme.mber